Word Growth Institute (WGI)
What we have done, in order to make the implementation of the International Curriculum as simple as possible, is to divide it up into a systematic five-semester training program. Each semester will take roughly 12 weeks to complete, provided that only three hours of material is covered each week. The five semesters will take about a year and a half to complete at this pace. This is only a recommended structure, but it is based on past experience and an intimate knowledge of the material contained in the Curriculum. The semester format also provides a manageable means of releasing the material on the mission field, and helps to facilitate which material to translate and duplicate first in any country.
Each course on the curriculum has special notes that complement the video training. These notes contain a written overview of the video content, group discussion ideas, homework assignments and tests. There is a student workbook with blank spaces for pupils to fill in key words and phrases. The program is called the International School of Ministry. We will provide a Certificate after three semesters and a Diploma after five.
Literally thousands of schools can be started all over the world using this program. We invite pastors, missionaries and national church leaders to partner with us to start church-based training centers in many countries and languages. Using International School of Ministry materials, we can multiply disciples by combining the Principle of Twelve understanding with cell leader training.
Foundations of Faith – Rev. Bayless Conley (6 Sessions)
Rev. Bayless Conley is pastor of the 4 000 member church where the Curriculum recordings were done.
This is an outstanding New Believers class. Basic foundational doctrinal truths are taught clearly.
The six sessions cover the following topics:
- The Bible is God’s Word
- The Deity and Mission of Jesus
- Saved by Grace through Faith, Heaven & Hell, & Christ’s Return
- The person and work of the Holy Spirit
- Divine Healing
- Church Ordinances
Supernatural Living – Dr. A L Gill (10 Sessions)
A.L. Gill and his wife, Joyce, have 20 books in print. One of those books God’s Promises For Your Every Need, has sold over 7 million copies. A.L. Has a powerful teaching ministry on how to minister in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
He has ministered in over 60 nations and sees dramatic miracles done by God.
The 10 sessions covered in this lecture are:
- Knowing the Holy Spirit
- Gateway to Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Vocal Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Revelation Gifts
- The Power Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Gifts of Healing
- Healing and the Great Commission
- The Healing Power of God
- Speaking words of Healing
- Impartation Through Laying on of Hands
New Testament Survey – Dr. John Amstutz (10 Sessions)
Dr. Amstutz, in his ten-session series, covers Matthew through revelation.
After 27 years of teaching this subject, he is highly profcient in illuminating the Scriptures. John Amstutz has been a key figure in the worldwide missions program of the Foursquare Gospel Church.
The session titles are as follows:
- Introduction to the New Testament
- Matthew, Mark, Luke: Three Portraits of Jesus Christ
- John: A Fourth portrait of Jesus Christ
- Act: Expansion of the Gospel
- Romans: The Gospel of Grace
- 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galations: Living the Gospel of Grace
- Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians & Philemon
- 1 & 2 Thesselonians: The Lord’s return; Timothy, Titus: Leadership
- Hebrews Jude: General Letters to Believers
- Revelation: The Consummation of All Things
Praise and Worship – Dr. LaMar Boschman (5 Sessions)
Dr. Boschman is the author of four best-selling books on worship, including The Rebirth of Music, A Passion For His Presence and Future Worship. He is the Academic Dean of the International Worship Insitute, and has led worship on several Integrity Music praise tapes.
His is also a songwriter and a trainer of worshippers and worship leaders.
- Priority, Purpose & Portrayal of Worship
- The Role of Music in the Kingdom
- The Significance of the New Song
- Our Responsibility as Worshippers
- How to Become a Worshipper